Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Exchange

In May, Jo My Gosh, announced that she was going to sponsor a Secret Summer Gift Exchange and I happily signed up.  

A few weeks later those who signed up were paired up and emailed the info for the person they were to send too. I brainstormed and brainstormed about what to send and joyfully sent off my package hoping she would like what I had picked out. 

I waited for my own package to arrive and it never did, sadly (because who doesn't love getting a fun package in the mail!?). Jo was sweet enough to send me a package in place of the gal who didn't and that was a great surprise. Unfortunately it was too late to join the link up, but I thought I would share this with you guys anyway!

Who wouldn't be excited to get a package this darling?!?

I opened the box to see this cute note and even cuter cocktail container.


I happily twisted open the top to find.......
Margarita body wash and Strawberry Daiquiri lip gloss! I popped open the tops and they smell delicious!!

I haven't tried them yet but when I run out of my white citrus shower gel I plan to bust these babies out and see how they work.

What are your favorite beauty products?

No comments :

Post a Comment