Monday, March 10, 2014

Inspiration

After my hubby and I decided to apply for an officer spot in the Air Force I searched high and low online to find out more information for someone in my position and had no luck. I found some great information from and for wives of enlisted airmen but no luck finding someone who's husband applied to be an officer either toward the end of college or after graduation. I decided to start this blog and document our journey into the Air Force to help out others who find themselves in the same situation. For clarification purposes, I sometimes say we or you and usually I am referring to my husband. For example: "We submitted our application last fall..." I am not the one applying to the Air Force so "we" and "our" really refers my husband.


No comments :

Post a Comment