Friday, June 20, 2014

Meetup with Kristen from When At Home

When At Home has become a favorite blog of mine. I continue to go back and read it because Kristen writes about real life and I love that. She is totally relatable, down to earth, and funny as can be! The Alt Summit for bloggers was in SLC this week and while she was here she did a meetup and I was able to go (I even got a babysitter, how awesome is that?!). 


I was a little nervous on my way to the meetup but it was great fun! Kristen and her friend Gabby were awesome and it felt like I was chatting with old friends. If you ever get a chance to meetup with Kristen, take it! You will be glad you did. Check out her blog, When At Home.

And as a sidenote, now I totally want to go to ALT next January! It looks like so much fun and a great place to find new ideas.

Have you found new, awesome friends through Blog meetups?

No comments :

Post a Comment